Hi All
im trying to figure out some reopened JIRA stats. Consider I have the awful scenario below
JIRA assigned to user1. Fixed on 1 Jan
JIRA reopened by QA on 2 Jan. JIRA still assigned to user1
JIRA assigned to user1. Fixed on 3 Jan
JIRA reopened by QA on 4 Jan. JIRA still assigned to user1
JIRA assigned to user2. Fixed on 5 Jan
JIRA closed by QA on 6 Jan.
This JIRA has been reopened twice but the end state is with user2 so it looks like they are the user who is responsible for the reopenings. I lose the fact that user1 is there.
I have a custom workflow in my project and want to know if I can put this information somewhere when the JIRA is reopened. I asked on a separate post about adding the current user (or text) somewhere to a custom field but Im wondering if this is the best idea. Has anyone got any other ideas?
Thanks