I have a ConfiForms use case where
- the user starts to create a new page by providing title and target parent page in a ConfiForms form and
- the new page is created and a page restriction is set to the current user both with IFTTT macros. (The page restriction is set because the page will contain confidential information.)
This works very well if the user has both permissions to create a page and to set page restrictions in the target space.
However, if the user is not permitted to set page restrictions, an error message is displayed in the form: "You are not allowed to manage restrictions on a page '<name of new page>'". After closing the form, the new page is still present but without the required page restriction.
I'd like to delete this page with the IFTTT macro and an OnError event but unfortunately the page restrictions error does not trigger the macro.
Am I doing anything wrong or does the IFTTT OnError only react on certain errors?