I have a file (Word document that includes tables and bolded text). I want it to appear full screen in Confluence automatically. However, insert via 'File and Images' just creates a little image of it that you have to click on. Copying and pasting from Word into Confluence cause the bolding and colored text not to always transfer over. Click on the three dots and then importing as Word doc doesn't bring over the correct formatting either (plus I don't want it on a different page).
How can I embed the formatted Word doc into the Confluence page full screen?
Note: I am open to converting it into other formats (like a .pdf) if that will work, too.
I like how you can insert .png and .jpg and then adjust the size. That would be the most ideal. See picture below.

However, you aren't able to do that with .doc or .pdf; these you just get the small, med, or large options.