Using Trello, Pro4Trello and List Layouts for Trello I have made myself a nifty little two week planner.
I can drag my tasks around really easily, important as my clients often don't do their projects when they say they will. I am a Microsoft Office developer so lots of small projects on the go and a few bigger ones too.
The TODAY card has a due date of tmrw and a "due date" rule moves the card along the week, renaming it each day and shifting the due date to the next weekeday. As I complete a task I shift it above the Today card.
What I'd like to have is the dates along the top of the list names, so Mon 29, Tue 30, etc. and not need to label Today.
Obviously I could do that manually but be tedious to update each week so I was hoping to have a board button perhaps that would set the dates onto the list names when pressed, or something automatic based on what the Today card's automation is already doing.
What I can't figure out is how to rename a list based on just the start of it. I can only find an option to rename based on an exact name and then the routine fails if run again because "Monday" is no longer "Monday", it is "Monday 29"
Is there a way I can find a list that begins "Monday" and rename name it to be "Monday {monthdaynumber}"? (i'll need to factor in what day I press it of course).
I realise Monday (next) would also get hit but I can change that to be "Next Monday" instead. Just want day numbers on the top row for now.
Thanks
Simon
