I am trying to place links to Project Resources stored on a company SharePoint Site in a Confluence Team Space. How can I do this?
Hi @Lesli Evans ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
I think you will have to go for a connector . Have you checked the paid connector below?
This will help you do that and seems like it onboards lot of other features.
Thanks,
Srinath T
This plugin worked much better for me than others mentioned in this post:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216789/onedrive-sharepoint-for-confluence
Hi @Srinatha Tondihal Thank you! I found a way to embed link to files on SharePoint in Confluence space by opening the document and selecting Share-upload to OneDrive, then copying the link and inserting it in Confluence page.
Lesli Evans
@Lesli Evans ,
Glad to hear that and thank you for sharing.
Of course and thank you for your reference to connector for Atlassian!
There may be advantages to using that I am not aware of- yet : )
@Scott Beeson , Thanks for sharing your experience.
Hello,Seems to be old post, but let me add more new idea here; You can check for the plugins from IkuTeam which has great integration with Sharepoint/G-Drive. This has help you to have the files rendered within the Page/Jira ticket. And based on the users permission, you can have the edit within the page/ticket; hence no more iterating in-between the sites/tab/permission etc. Ref. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1213047/ikuteam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.