Hello,
I am pretty new to Confluence and was very surprised (if I am right) that from a single space, I can't create multiple viewports that display all space versions but only one of its variants. At least, I can't handle it.
Now I am searching for a decision to this problem.
To summarize. I will have a versioning space for a Help page and some customer-specific parts within all the space (variants). I will publish the Help page with all space's versions on several separate URLs for each client.
Any suggestions on how to do this?
Moreover, do you know if the Show if macro, configured on a password, is usable via Scroll Viewport? I mean, instead of space variants, could I use the macro (space published via Scroll Viewport) as an info filter based on the website login credentials of the clients. And actually, the clients that will use the Help page will not have a Confluence account. So the password will be on the website level.