Hi,
I have built a report table that show status of several KPIs based on inputs provided into a survey (questionnaire). The survey is a template that is used to generate as many survey are there are projects to manage in the Portfolio.
We host also on Confluence a parent page with children pages which are the status report of each project. The report page is also using a template to create dashboards.
I would like to add on this template the view of the KPIs status from the report table but only the row of the project concerned by the dashboard. So basically I have 50 projects listed into the report table and I want to show only KPIs of the specific project in each Report Dashboard page.
How can I do that? I have replicated the macro structure to create the report table into the Dashboard template and tried to use the Text Filter macro which is indeed working but it is not dynamic. I want the template to pick the correct row of the report table to display when the Dashboard name is matching the survey name.
I heard about those wiki markup which may be the thing I am looking for to achieve this.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rick