I am working on integrating our Confluence content into a custom search index. To facilitate this, I am listening for various events (e.g. PageCreateEvent)- when the listener method fires off, I need to render the page content and put it into a custom table. Later, this table's contents will be pulled into the search index. I'm spring injecting the wikiStyleRenderer into my manager. I then call wikiStyleRenderer.convertWikiToXHtml to get the rendered content.
An issue I'm encountering is the rendering of attached images on the page. The markup
!test.png|border=1!
is rendered as:
<span class="error">Unable to render embedded object: File (test.png) not found.</span>
The convertWikiToXHtml method needs a RenderContext, which I get from contentEntityObject.toPageContext(). I bet that this RenderContext needs to be passed a value from which it can retrieve the image attachment. I set the attachment path on the renderContext via this code:
renderContext.setAttachmentsPath(contentEntityObject.getAttachmentsUrlPath());
but that doesn't seem to be helping either. Any ideas?