When I'm changing the space avatar, it showed error message "An error occurred while updating space details". Is there anything wrong with the space? We succeeded with other spaces.
Hi @Jason Liu
Can you make the change, note what time the change was made and the error experienced. Then you can generate a support zip to cross reference this time to see what Confluence is complaining about.
It is hard to explain why without at least knowing if it is a timeout issue, file compatibility issue, e.t.c
Add the snippet of the log here and I’m sure someone would happily analyse it for you.
(please clean out any sensitive data such as user names before appending your snippet here)
May I know how to generate a support zip?
Please find the steps here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/create-a-support-zip-790796819.html
Hi Ismael, I have customized a zip file and the change time is 03/31/2022 13:39 (Beijing time). Please let me know if there's any other information needed. Thank you. May I know which log I should support?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.