Hey everybody,
We would like to have a search bar on our Homepage. The only option I found to include such a search bar is with the Liveserach macro. Unfortunately it doesn’t fit with our design. As you can see in the following image – I have tried several options and it doesn’t look good – https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Livesearch-1.jpg
I’m imagining something more like the following search option – a search bar that stretches throughout the whole width of the page. Or at least is a bit larger and centered. Example – https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Search-Confluence.jpg
Here is an example of the outcome I’m looking for. https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Serach-Bar-Example_1.jpg
Is that possible? Are there any other options to make the search bar fit better in the design of the page?
I’m aware that’s kind of a strange request Thank you very much!
Hi @Martin Zashev
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I do not know of a way to customize the appearance of the search bar besides what is available through the macro itself.
Outside of that, I would recommend one of the UI customization plugins such as Refined Toolkit or Scroll Viewport.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.