We have installed confluence in Linux server. I just want to confirm that do we need Java SE in local machine to use confluence locally?
Hi @Dabin Daniel Sundaram ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Java is bundled with confluence. You can find the same information on the below URL
System Requirements
If you choose to install Confluence from an archive file, you'll need a supported JRE or JDK, and your JAVA_HOME variable set correctly. See Installing Java for Confluence for more information.
I hope the above information helps. Have a nice day.!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi @Srinatha Tondihal ,
Thanks for sharing the document. Based on the document I believe we don't need Java locally as we have installed the Confluence in Linux as Java is bundled with Confluence. Please correct me if I am wrong.
We have installed Confluence bin in (Linux 64bit). So does it require Java in my windows local machine. We are planning to uninstall Java from windows. Before that I just need to confirm that do I need Java in my local system to load confluence. I'm in little confusion
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.