Hi all,
I'm creating a dashboard and would like to report on two specific components and excluding the rest of the components we have. I have created a rich filter statistics gadget and inserted the below rule:
Component is not EMPTY AND component in ("component-1", "component-2")
My gadget is showing results for component-1 and component-2, however, it's also showing results for other components where those issues have multiple components tagged to that issue.
For example:
Story 1's components are tagged with: component-1, component-5, component-6
Story 2's components are tagged with: component-2, component-6, component-7
Instead of only seeing status for component-1 and component-2, I am also seeing the results for 5, 6 and 7.
Is there a way to weed 5, 6 and 7 out or is it not possible when issues have multiple components attached to them? We don't currently have any add-ons and we are using Jira Server.
Thank you!