Hey all,
Is it possible to create an overdue smart filter when a fix version has passed it's release date?
I am using Jira Server.
Thanks all!
Hi @Amy Likoravec
Can I clarify what you mean by smart filter? Do you mean create an issue search based on a release being overdue?
If you're looking to do an issue search, it's not native functionality - you'd need an App which allows for more advanced JQL functions, like Scriptrunner
Then for example - to see all Issues in an overdue version, that aren't closed, you might use...
fixVersion in overdue() and status != Done
Ste
Hi again @Ste Wright
Sorry, that's right, I wanted to create a smart filter based on an issue search when a release is overdue.
Thank you for letting me know, I will look into Scriptrunner.
Thanks for assisting me with both of my questions
No worries!
Let us know if the above meets your needs, after looking into Scriptrunner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.