I would like to add tags to pages imported into Confluence via mediawiki - however I don't fancy doing this page by page. Is there a mass labeling tool/method available?
addLabels from Confluence Command Line Interface . Use together with runFromPageList, runFromContentList, or similar depending on how you determine what pages need to have the labels.
I suspect this will be a programming thing, and I would also find it useful, so hopefully someone will come up with an answer, please.
Thanks Bob, It looks really good and would be helpful but again it tends to be catered for by third party and not Atlassian - I would love this to be a native feature of the product - it just makes it cleaner to budget (so I don't have to ask for funds each time a requirement that can only be met by a third party tool is detetected). I love the fact that you are able to bolt on third party tools like this but there is some functionality that should be native and this is one of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.