Hi,
I am not able to find list of issues created by QC team for a task.
Thanks,
Pramod
Where do this QC Folks create their bugs? Curious, how can you not find them? How do you know a bug has been created at all?
Actually I want to see all detail of bugs which ware created by QC against the task. for example I was created three tasks(PVCRM01, PVCRM02 & PVCRM03) and assigned to my development team. When developer complete their jobs, they forward these(PVCRM01, PVCRM02 & PVCRM03) tasks to QC. QC user find 5 bugs against PVCRM01, 9 bugs against PVCRM02 & 2 improvement against PVCRM03 task. Now I want to see what are the status of task, bugs & improvement type issues having all reference of main task.
The QC Folks should be able to link their opened tickets against the dev tickets.
Thanks Gabrielle.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.