Hi,
I have the following problem: my Jira 8.13 DC is stuck on the user directory sync (LDAP). It happened twice already, right now it is stuck for 5 days. At first time reboot helped, but only for 3 days. Sync interval is set to 10 minutes and it worked for years.
It happened also on some of dev instances with the same LDAP server connected, but at different times. When I start the sync on any dev instance that is not stuck, the sync finishes in the usual time.
Logs do not show any fail or warn, just start of the sync, few groups update and that's all. I enabled DEBUG level for Crowd and it shows that Jira connects to LDAP regularly, no fails observed during sync being stuck.
Existing users can log in and use Jira without problems, new users cannot because Jira does not update group membership obviously.
No changes were done in User Directory configuration in Jira itself, nor any changes in LDAP configuration.
I have no idea where I can look next, so I would be glad for any advice.
Also, do any of you know how to reset the sync without Jira reboot?
Thanks in advance,
Pamela