Hi,
I have installed workload pie chart plug-in for JIRA version 6.2.1.
When I tried to generate the chart for the project, I recieve following error.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.charts.jfreechart.ChartHelper.generateInline(II)V
The issue looks to be with version 1.2.6 of the plugin. i recently updated and our workload pie charts went kaboom all over the place.
Reverting to 1.2.3 did the trick
Jon, you are right. Once I went back to 1.23, it started working fine.
We have confirmed that this is a new bug in the JIRA Charting Plugin v. 1.2.6 : JCHART-457
Hi all,Version 1.2.6 is only compatible with JIRA 6.3.3 and above, I have updated the compatibility information in Atlassian Marketplace to that effect. Customers wishing to update to version 1.2.6 will need to upgrade their JIRA instance to at least JIRA 6.3.3.Hope the information clears things up.Regards,Oswaldo Hernández. JIRA Bugmaster.[Atlassian].
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.