I see that I should use UI Children Cards, but I can't figure out how to get the documents inside the box like the image attached. Thanks!
Hi @Paul Swanlund
Is this using an App? I think UI Child Cards is from Refined for Confluence?
If yes, I'd recommend contacting the vendor for assistance with more niche requirements - to do this...
Ste
our iFinder Search macro can help you. This is part of our enterprise search solution iFinder Confluence Search. Based on a previously defined search, the macro displays content (permission-checked) directly on a Confluence site. This content does not have to be stored manually on a Confluence site, and can be distributed in Confluence or displayed from other applications (Jira, SharePoint, File Shares, ...). Various display and search functions are possible.
These articles may help you:
• iFinder Confluence Search
• iFinder Search Macro
Let me know, if you need further information or like to get a demo first.
Best
Robby
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.