Hello Community,
I have an issue with the confluence page restrictions.
On https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html it states:
- If you restrict viewing to a person or group, only they will be able to see that page and all its child pages (unless there are further restrictions on the child pages).
- If you restrict editing to a person or group, they'll be able to see and edit that page, plus see its child pages.
- Parent pages (higher up in the page hierarchy) can have their own view restrictions that may prevent people from viewing your page.
In my case, I have a team space that is open to everyone in the company.
The space consists of two main pages (Intern & Extern) with multiple sub pages.
Intern should be visible to everyone and only team members can edit as well.

Extern has no restrictions. (everyone is welcomed to view and edit)
I would expect, that every sub page of Intern inherits the restrictions I made.
However, colleagues, which are not part of the team are able to edit sub pages.

This screenshot is from on of the sub pages of Intern. Therefore all colleagues are able to edit ☹
I checked the Restricted Pages of the space.

Why is it not working? Am I blind or missing something?
Best regards
Micha