Hi @易阳
Thanks for posting and sorry to see you've had this issue. From the error you've posted there's a issue with your database, more likely the database hasn't started or Confluence can't connect properly.
Can you check your database? If you're unsure, the credentials are in confluence.cfg.xml
confluence.cfg.xml
Check the database is configured correctly and running. If it is, then ensure Confluence can access the database tables though the same username/password in confluence.cfg.xml.
confluence.cfg.xml.
Hope this helps.
James.
HI,James
I have tried that the database can be connected normally.
But I will make mistakes by backing up mysql and importing SQL through navicat.
Hi,
Then it's likely you have a data corruption. If you have a stable backup then I'd suggest you restore from that and don't mess with the system.
Usually the stack trace has right down the end a message of Caused by it would be good to see what to original cause was.
Regards,James.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.