Hi Anyone,
How can i create table custom field in jira without plugins, I'm using Jira server version.
Regards,
B.S.Teja
Hi @Badana Shanmukha Teja ,
you can create a text-field multi line with a default value containing a table (as text).
Unfortunately, using that approach, table could be also deleted by user (because it's a text)
This is the only thing you can do without using plugins.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
You can't
Hi Fabio
Thanks for reply, can we know what to give default value containing a table (as text)Is this any code ?
You can't do that either, the default values can only be set to text
JIRA Admin > Issues. In the Fields section, click Custom Fields. Find the custom field you want to configure and click include > Configure. And "edit default value" button.
Value should be :
|| Heading 1 || Heading 2 ||
| Value 1 | Value 2 |
Remeber that you should change the field render to wiki markup in the related field configuration.
Please try and let me know.
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ you said "Remeber that you should change the field render to wiki markup in the related field configuration." => how do I do that?
I also wanted to know how I could change the field render to wiki.Please help @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.