i'm trying set up a listener to auto transition from what status to another when a user comments on an issue.
I have an event called "Customer Updated" which is a post-function of a workflow transition. The Listener on this event is configured as follows:
- Action ID851
- Event ID10001
- Project KeyDEVOPS
- Status10002
Where Action ID is the transition from status a to status b
Event ID is the Event Name "Customer Updated"
Project Key is the Project to which it applies
Status = status a, as I only want this trigger to fire if you're currently in status a
I also only ever wanted this to fire if the update was made by the reporter, I took it out for testing, because it wasn't working.
I don't see errors in the logs but when comments are made, no transition is fired.
What am I doing wrong?