I have two seperate repositories of code that are linked to one another. Example iOS app (Repo A) and Web API (Repo B). These repositories are developed by two different teams with two different code languages and Repo B is used by an Android app (Repo C). Because Repo B is shared by Repo A & Repo C, it does not make sense to have the code in one repositiory. I am having an issue that if a bug is found by an end user that requires a change to both Repo A and Repo B I have not found a way to link the two pull requests to one another. The reason this is require is that I want to have a Bamboo deployment plan to kick off when a commit is done to master. However, the Bamboo plan fails due to both pull requests not being accepted at the same time, therefore the repositories are out of sync.
Is there a way using Stash and/or Bamboo to have pull request dependencies within a project, so that Bamboo will not run unless both pull requests have been accepted?
If I had to merge the different repositories into one project, is there a way to treat them as different repos while being in the same for review and notification purposes?