I want to use Page Properties Report in a template to summarize content found elsewhere on the same page. The idea here is to bubble important information here up to the top of the page for something of an executive view while allowing that content to live on the page where it makes sense section-wise.
I've found that if I create the Page Properties Report to specify the label I'm using, specify space as "Current Space", and specify title as the exact page title I'm creating (when testing as just a normal page), this works fine and I get the desired single row of data summarized where I want it. However I can't figure out how to refer to the page more dynamically so users don't have to remember to go specify the exact title within this macro each time they create a page using the template I'll create. I see that the "with parent" and "with ancestor" options for this macro now have a "Current Page" option, which I thought would do the trick, but apparently a given page's "parent" and "ancestor" doesn't include itself -- I tried this both using the "Current Page" option as well as just specifying the exact current page via the dropdown selection, but in those cases it just says "No content found". (To be clear here, I don't want to create child pages under this page to contain the content that I want to pull from for the report - I want the content on the page itself.)
I don't see anything like "Current Page" in the "with title" filter, or any other way to do this. Can anyone enlighten me on options I haven't considered?