Very new to Jira. Trying to test it for our team. I installed a free trial of this app in my JIRA Agile. I see the Calendar in Jira. When I select the Calendar there is only a banner stating
"Attention!
To start working with the calendar you must create two date/time custom fields to store issues start and end date/time from the calendar. After that you must go to the Teamlead Calendar for JIRA plugin admin secrion and set the fields up there."
Im not sure what it means. I try to Create a Issue and I dont see the Fields. I go to Administration-->Add-Ons-->Teamlead-->Calendar and when I click the down buttons for the custom dates, the box is empty (i cant select anything).
I really want to try the calendar since it seems the best mix for having a common team calendar with meetings, conferences, vacation, tasks, etc. But I cant make it work.. Please help.