Hello,
I have been having issues with the script runner for a couple months now. I am adding a post-function script to a workflow transition and when progressing this workflow transition the issue will jump to the next status, however, filters, subscriptions and queries that display this issue will continue to show the old status.
Things to note:
- I am using this script runner on completely custom workflows
- This problem is NOT happening on every workflow transition that executes the script runner
- I have tried moving the order of this execution of the post script to AFTER the issue is reindexed with the database, however, that has proved to be unsuccessful.
- Atlassian support has recommended disabling this addon which seemed to solve the issue
- The script being run is a simple commenter that adds a comment on behalf of the user. The code was actually taken from a sample provided in Script Runner documentation pages.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Steven