Hi all,
I am trying to import a JUnit file, where it has to address a custom field called "Team". I was trying to use the documentation here: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Taking+advantage+of+JUnit+XML+reports
It didn't work for me, I tried to send in many many variations, and I wanted to ask what do I have to add to my file.
My JUnit file(one of my attempts):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<testsuites>
<testsuite name="Convert Currencies Happy Flow EUR to USD TIP 36095" timestamp="2022-03-17T14:41:06" time="68.129" tests="1" failures="0" errors="0" skipped="0">
<properties>
<property name="specId" value="0" />
<property name="suiteName" value="Convert Currencies "Happy-Flow" - EUR to USD - TIP-36095" />
<property name="capabilities" value="chrome.99_0_4844_51.windows" />
<property name="file" value=".\wdioTests\Platform\Timtam\MultiFX\MultiFxEURtoUSD.js" />
</properties>
<testcase classname="chrome.99_0_4844_51.windows.Convert_Currencies_"Happy-Flow"_-_EUR_to_USD_-_TIP-36095" name="Pre Test Update virtual account amount" time="8.016" Team="Infra">
<properties>
<property name="test_summary" value="A custom j Metoraf" />
<property name="testrun_customfield:16800" value="Infra"/>
<property name="tags" value="test1,test2"/>
</properties>
</testcase>
</testsuite>
</testsuites>
The name of the field inside Jira: Team
The custom field name: customfield_16800
How it looks via my Jira

I would really appreciate your help, thanks!