I was stumbling upon docs and other stuff on how can i create two pages with same titles in a Space.like said here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Confluence+Page+URL%27s+Contain+pageId+Instead+of+The+Page+Title
&
http://www.k15t.com/display/en/2012/11/08/Duplicate+Page+Titles+in+Confluence+for+Everyone
It says if i use special characters i will get pages in form of: /pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112233
I tried that, it changes it to pageId URL format but it still gives error that i have a page with same title.
I thought i could use 'Source Code Editor' to edit page title but it was not possible.
How can i add pages with same titles please help it's really bugging me.
That 2nd URL is for a plugin that you have to use to get the workaround
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-versions
The feature request has a long history which you can read here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2524
It has some suggestions for workarounds but your best solution is probably the plugin
Thanks for replying. Is there any free plugin out there that could do it.
I don't know of anything free, but if anyone else has a suggestion?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.