I tried the new Backlog column option to allow for more ability to prioritize. The team likes the old way. How to I restore the Backlog column to the way it was before?
So are you saying you want to turn off the backlog and simply show all issues on the Kanban board?
Hi Deborah,
From your Kanban board access the board settings via the 3 dot menu in the top right. Once in the board settings access the "Columns" tab. From there it should be as easy as dragging the backlog status from the Kanban backlog to the Backlog column (see attached). If needed you may need to recreate the backlog column prior to dragging the status across. Hope that helps!
Thank you. That's what I was looking for!
Yes. Thanks. I see the option to drag it back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.