Hello, I looked through the community on an answer to this and couldn't find an answer, so I'm posting my question with hopes someone can help me out here.
I have one dev workflow and two boards:
- Full flow board: one that shows a progression of an issue from start until it's deployed in production
-Sprint flow board: the other follows an issue within a sprint, from "to do" to "committed"
I have mapped the workflow statuses accordingly with the column statuses, but I am having an issue specifically with the sprint board whereby I put my "committed" status into the last column on the board, and added resolution status to "done", but the "committed" issues in this column still appear in the next sprint. Even when I closed the old sprint they were considered as "completed". So why do they still move over to the next sprint? Is it because "committed" is not technically the last status in my workflow, or because I have another board that follows the full flow from "to do" to production?