On my road map I have a "Tableau Sprint 1" wich I can't remove
If i go on my sprints i don't have this "Tableau Sprint 1"
How can I remove that?
Hi @Kokulnath Ramanathan
The Sprint will be somewhere!
This looks like a basic Roadmap, if I'm correct. That means it will be applied to one Project/Board, so the Sprint should be within it.
I would check...
In both instances, the 3-dots icon in line with the sprint name contains an option to delete it.
If neither of these options work, let us know so we can investigate further.
Ste
Hi, @Ste Wright I searched everywhere but it's not foundable even with the searchbar.
I still can't delete it...
Hi @Kokul04
There's another method worth trying.
This method isolates the specific Sprint in a search filter, making it easier to locate.
If this still doesn't work, let us know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.