Hello,
I know and make use of the task report in Confluence. Extremely useful.
What I'd like to do is to generate the same kind of report, creating a dedicated macro that a user could place in a page, regarding warnings, tips, etc .... that might have been placed in some pages of one or more spaces.
I actually imagine the same kind of search criteria of the task report (by label, by space, etc... "search for all the warning boxes placed in the pages labelled as ... in that space, and show me the body of this macro, the page where it's placed and so on").
I'd like to generate then a user macro called "decision", which can be used by a user to embed a paragraph in, and so classify this paragraph as a decision. It's not difficult to generate this "decision" macro, while I have more difficult (for me) to create the report to generate the summary list.
If there's an easy way to make use of the already existing warnings and tips macros, and summarize them somehow in a page, I could start from it.
I can naturally study dedicated scriptrunner scripts, but if possible I'd like to make use of macros.
Any hints?
Thnks in advance.
CIao, Andrea