It is necessary to run tests on selenide in selenoid on bitbucket-pipelines, I did everything locally, and it works, but now it is unclear how to implement it in bitbucket. I have no experience writing bitbucket-pipelines.ymlLocally I :1. Installed docker2.Launched docker3. Downloaded the start file (https://github.com/aerokube/cm/releases/tag/1.8.1 ) 4.Launched it with the command '$ ./cm selenoid start --vnc' and '$ ./cm selenoid-launching the userinterface'5. Launched the tests with the command 'mvn test'
Hi @Vitali Konachyk
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I would like to inform you that Bitbucket Pipelines is a service, which basically runs a Docker image and within the Docker image, it runs commands.
For the basics, how you can get started with Bitbucket Pipelines, I would like to suggest you to read through these set of documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/get-started-with-bitbucket-pipelines/
Let me give you a template:
image: docker_image_that_you_used_locallypipelines:default: - step: services: - dockerscript: - wget https://github.com/aerokube/cm/releases/tag/1.8.1 - ./cm selenoid start --vnc- ./cm selenoid-launching - mvn testdefinitions: services: docker: memory: 512
Please let me know how it goes, we're here to help.
Best Regards,NorbertAtlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support
Hi! I supplemented the script, but it didn't help. Not enough accesses(
Thank you for the picture, there was no Docker service initiated, that's why you had this problem.I edited yesterday's comment with a docker service.
Can you try that and let me know if it works for you?
Hi! I have updated the dock, but a new problem has appeared
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.