Hi,
I'm trying to create a specific search, but despite a fair amount of time spent on the advanced search syntax page, some Internet research, and playing with queries, I can't seem to get something to work appropriately.
I would normally not request support for what seems like a rather simple request, but I'm hoping a quick answer from you will save some time.
Long and short of it - I'm trying to create a search that will show me all tickets modified by a certain group of users between a certain set of dates. I seem to be limited to select a certain field that is changed - which I don't want. I need to be able to see all issues changed in some capacity (be it comment, status, assignee, etc.) by members of my team.
I seem to be missing something obvious - Can you help?
P.S. I also created this ticket through the JIRA support section, but am not 100% sure it went through - If so, please close that one as a duplicate.
Thanks