I need to move the below highlighted “Linked Issues” field from bottom section to the top section where all other "visible fields" are displayed. If you have any idea please let me know.
Hi Sasmitha
If I get your problem right, you are configuring a service request fields that you need to be visible on the portal.
If this is the case, then you can not do this for linked issue with the standard Jira Service Management functionality. You must use an App for this, you can try Advanced Portal Reports for Jira Service Management. where you can expose not only linked issue fields.
I hope this will help
George
Hi, thank you for the response. Our company has the on-premise version of Jira ServiceDesk. Whom should we contact to get that tool you suggested ?
Hi
Just go to the Atlassian Marketplace. Here is link to the App
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219230/advanced-portal-reports-for-jira-service-management?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
If you need more support with the App you can us the support portal here :
https://tools4teams.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.