My Jira Service Management 'Customer' section lists all users that are being synced from the LDAP to Jira. My question is how is the Customer list pulling all users from the LDAP and populating them to the Customer list? I don't see any setting or configuration for this.
I have tried setting the Customer permissions to all options for 'Who can raise requests?' However, no mater which option I select, I get all users in the AD that has synced to Jira in the Customer list.
All users are showing up whether they have a Jira application license or not in the Customer list which is fine, I think. However, I want to limit user access for those who don't have a Jira application license to only one Service Management portal and currently they can see all portals available. How could I configure the JSM project for this isolated portal so that these users would only see the one portal and not the others? I don't want to manually add users to the Customer list because we have 750+ users and that would require a lot of overhead for users coming and going all the time.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tim Hailey
Atlassian Systems Administrator