Hello,
The status macro is very useful and readable. But it's seems often very repetitive to reconfigure it all the time(title + color).
Is there a possibility to have a preconfigured sets of title/color combinations that can be selected by two clicks?
- 1) select macro and enable edit
- 2) select the target title&color combination
I was looking through some drop-down list macros, but they are only visible in preview or final view. In this case it should be readable in edit-mode
If nothing like this is around. Maybe some custom macro can be produced? I was finding some documentation for creating user macros or plug-ins but I am a bit confused which one I should look into.
- User macros seem to only be rendered in preview or final view, never in edit mode. Is this correct?
- Then I need to go for plug-ins if functions in edit mode are needed?
Br, Christoph