Hi! I need to create a issue which will be open at exect date in future. In exemple: i creat issue now (22.01.2016) but i won't to open this issue at 01.04.2016. It's like a timer for issue. Is it possible ?
Add a step to your workflow for "waiting", create the issue and then move it into that status. I'd probably add a field for "open on date" to remind myself when to move it out of "waiting" and back into "open". If you're going to do this for a lot of issues, consider making "waiting" the first step in the workflow (i.e. where the "create issue" lands)
Hi, Nic. But how i can automate this process ?
Which part of the process?
I create issues add a date in field "open on 30/01/2016" by hand. And i want that the Jira open this issue without my help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.