See the image below. Assume:
Sprint capacity should then be 3 * 5 * 5 which is 75.
Sprint capacity is missing 5 days here. Where did the time go?
March 7 to March 24 is only 14 business days, not 15. As 24 is a Thursday.So 75 - (1x5 people) =70
I must have looked at the calendar 10 times and didn't see the Thursday end, thank you!
I see why I made the mistake. You can't see it because the name of the sprint was blurred, but the sprint name had the end date in it, and it said March 25. The sprint end date was chosen incorrectly.
@Curt Holley Sorry, but I'm confused again. The sprint ends on the 25th - why is Roadmaps showing the end date as the 24th?
I had similar issue after setting Epics Target start and Target end dates and having Filters set to show From Epic To Story level. I went into the plan configuration and the changed the Scheduling to use the Start date instead of the Target start. Seems when the Target start was set it caused issues to show up in the capacity even when they were not planned for the sprint. The Start date for mine is not set and that seemed to make Adv Roadmap capacity plan "happy" (accurate) when grouping by sprints
Hello,
Seems that this is still an issue, anyone found an easier work around. We are currently forecasting items in future sprints but since a sprint starts and finishes the same date (Friday) seems that issues are counted in both sprints, or at least a small part of them, and we get the warning of "issue not assigned to sprint" cause they are actually in another sprint.
I tried editing the time the sprint ends and finishes so that they don't collide but still have the same, story points being allocated in both sprints, cause they share the Friday I assume.
When I filter issues only by the sprint they are assigned I can see the actual result of how much of the sprint capacity is allocated and how much is still free, but when i don't do that I see the sprint full.
Another workaround was to move all issues to a start date of Saturday and that also worked.
Anyone else knows how to configure that start and end date better, looking at the time somehow so that issues are not counted in both sprints? or a way that issues are not counted in both sprints unless specified in the sprint field?
Thanks for the help in advance,
Natalia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.