I am looking for a way to generate a rule in Trello that will pull any name that is typed using @ in a checklist and apply that individual as a member of the card automatically
Hi @Paul Vandenberk ! Welcome to the community try:
when someone is mentioned in a checklist on a card, add member @{matchedusername} to the card
That did it. I saw this option before but always thought I had to pick a specific name from the dropdowns. I didn't know I could type in a variable. Thank you so much.
@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows do you know how to do something similar if a name is no longer present in the checklist contents?
Great! Glad that's working for you. Are you able to elaborate a bit more around what you're trying to achieve with a name no longer being present?
Hello, why the creator of a card is not a member of the card ? how can we use an automation to make the creator a member ?
thank you for your help !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.