Hello,
i am trying to add "page-break-after" to the horizontal lines on a page to manipulate the way it is printed.
Due to our Company policies i sadly can't install Plug-Ins or edit the source code.
Anyways: I do have the ability to add a CSS-Stylesheet to the site and i can succesfully add
table {
page-break-after: always;
}
I couldn't find a way though to use that on horizontal lines, which would be the perfect solution for my problem. Using it on "table" doesn't create the desired effect, because i am using too many tables on that site.
Is it because the horizontal line (hr) is just missing an ID that i can refer to or am i missing the correct allocation?
Edit: I've just found out, that i can use
hr {
border-width: 30px;
}
to make the lines thicker, so i guess "page-break-after: always;" simply doesn't work with "hr"?
Best Regards,
Danny from Germany