Hi all,
as many other I am watching some items on Atlassians Jira regarding "unexpected behavior" of our Confluence. Do I have any possibilty to see which items I have voted for or which items I am just watching? I cant find anything in my profile that would lead there.
Thanks, Bruce
Hi Bruce,
use this JQL:
watcher = currentUser()
Cheers
Thomas
maybe my answer was a liitle too short, sorry.
You have to login to the Jira instance you want to know your watched items. After you are logged in, just open the search dialog (Issues -> Search for issues), change to advanced search and enter the JQL mentioned above.
Maybe you can also have a look here.
Hi Thomas,
I am not sure how to use your answer. What I ment is that I am watching items on Atlassians JIRA like e.g. CONF-26210
How can I find out which other items are being watched by me or have been voted for. So it is not in a JIRA installation we are running.
Cheers, Bruce
Thanks, that is what I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.