I wanted to know how can we
Hi @HimanshU PrasaD
Create Jira software projects for each product with a Kanban board to show overall status Create Jira software projects for each of the teams (Hardware Team, Software Team, Mobile Team etc.) with scrum boards to run sprints
Create Jira software projects for each product with a Kanban board to show overall status
Yes - You can create a shared boards for all activity. You just need to create board filters that each of your consolidated boards will use (I recommend using project category for this)
Create swim-lanes for projects on the scrum boards and swim-lanes for "labels = department name"
Are you saying you want tiered swimlanes like Project then Department Name? No, this is not possible. You could create a swimlane for projects and do something like quick filters for department though. Also, I typically find that consolidated boards are more valuable to management than individual teams so I keep individual project boards around for the teams and use the consolidated board for management oversight.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.