I want to access the third party plug-in database.
But it not have api.
I'm jira admin.
so I can find the database it uses. How do I use it?
Can ActiveObjects only be used for its own class?
please help me.
Hi @lei ,
please use the following API (https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.0.2/com/atlassian/jira/startup/PluginInfoProvider.html) .
I used in my plugin in order to retrieve all plugins installed on my server instance.
Using that class you can retrieve System or User plugins.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
I want use it database or access it url.
Is PluginInfoProvider OK?I'll try. If you know please tell me. thank you!
PluginInfoProvider is an APi that, used in your own plugin code, can provide you info about plugin installed.
I don't figure out what you mean with "I want use it database or access it url."
The database belongs to a third-party plug-in
I want to use its data.
But ‘6BC5A4’ makes me powerless. Unable to use SQL. So I want use it " atlassian-plugin.xml =><servlet><url-pattern>..." I said URL..
---------
If there is data in the database. Can I get it by using “PluginInfoProvider”?or How to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.