Have a customfield with any type, which is used for sprint or epic.
1.I tried to get the info using createissue api. but those custom fields returned without allowedValues.
2. I also tried to get the options through the field context. But it returns 400 for the response.
a. I first tried to get the context id through `rest/api/3/field/customfield_10014/contexts`,
it returns `
{
maxResults: 50,
startAt: 0,
total: 1,
isLast: true,
values: [
{
id: '10114',
name: 'Default Configuration Scheme for Epic Link',
description: 'Default configuration scheme generated by Jira',
isGlobalContext: true,
isAnyIssueType: true
}
]
}
`
I suppost `10114` is the context id I used that for the context api call the context option api call. it returns `400` error.
I also tried the jql api, but turns out to be it always return a issue, instead of the field options.
How can I get the list of options for the customfield?