This is a very serious issue for us. (FYI - ticket and issue are synonymous, we say ticket, so that's how this is written)
I created a project for one of my teams that needed to use ticket type and sub-types. By sub type I mean I defined a multi checkbox custom field that would be used for each ticket type. Each type has its own custom field. My field configurations match the ticket type to its subtype field.
We need to be able to produce a report every month using the following JQL:
project = projectname AND created >= startOfMonth(-1) AND created <= endOfMonth(-1)
The problem is, even after adding these columns to the navigator, NONE of these checkbox fields show up in the navigator and NONE of these fields appear in the Excel file that is generated, no matter if current fields or all fields is selected.
This project has 11 ticket types. Running 11 separate filters, generating 11 separate reports, and combining them into one is WAY too much work - especially since I'd be telling a Director that this is their option.
If you have a solution - one that does not involve eazyBI Reports or any plugins that require a paid license (because, bottom line, that ain't happenin') I really could use that info.