I am trying to add the field "Description" to a custom Issue Collector and am having problems.
The field is on the "Issue Create" screen and when editing the Issue Collector the field appears available for selection. When I select the field for inclusion in the Issue Collector the field is displayed in the preview screen but the field continues to have a "+" next to it (rather than a tick).
If I proceed to update, the Issue Collectore is saved but has reverted back to two fields (name & email) and I no longer have the option to select any other fields - they dont appear and I have to recreate the Issue Collector from scratch.
This happens regardless of whether the "Description" field is required or not.
All other fields that are in the "Issue Create" screen are available to the collector and are working correctly.
I would really appreciate some help/advice!