My situation is related to the one described here:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/121287/unable-to-create-jira-issue-error-creating-issue-cannot-invoke-method-getvalidators-on-null-object
But the difference of my case is that:
- There are no hidden fields at my screens.
- Only one type of issue cannot be created, that's 'Bug' in my case.
- Error is gone when I disable Behaviours plugin, but even though I have deleted all behaviours, error still appears when plugin is enabled.
- I have enabled/disabled plugin many times, deleted all behaviours, uninstalled it and installed again. Nothing helps.
- Neither SQLFeed nor nFeed plugins are used. 'Database custom field' plugin is used in many places though.
JIRA version: 5.1.[768]
Behaviours version: 0.5.3
Unfortunately I do not have access to the JIRA logs on the server side, so cannot provide more detailed information on the issue.
I need to use behaviours plugin for many tasks, but the situation with 'getValidators' error is a real blocker for me. I cannot enable plugin and proceed with JIRA customization until I get this issue resolved. I would really really appreciate your help on the matter