How can I make the structure query the "Master" of what is shown in the structure? Initially it works fine, but over time it is possible depending on how your structure query is written that some items no longer fit the query. Presently once an item is in the structure it will not be removed(to my knowledge anyway). Right now the only way that I've figured out how to remove them is by disabling and resynching the snchronizer(s). As an example, I've have a structure that uses the "sprint in openSprints() " as part of the query. I would expect the structure to remove items when sprints are no longer open or active automatically but this is not the case. Nothing is removed until you re-synch(unless I'm doing something wrong and there is another way i haven't discovered yet). If this is standard behaviour, would it be possible in the future to add "Strict" and "Loose" query parameters to the synchronizer(s) to have something like this work? In some cases being able to override the query and drag in items that don't necessarily fit the query is ok. For other applications its desirable to have it follow the query in a "Strict" fashion.
Absolutely Love Structure by the way!
-Parrish