Whenever I have to create or update the mapping and schema for an object type, the icons for existing object types get reset back to the out-of-the-box 3D Printer and I have to change them manually.
How do I prevent this or reference a different out-of-the-box icon for an object type?
The Icons section in the schema and mapping documentation suggests I would just reference the icon key in the object type section but that did not work. I also tried to list the icon in the icons section first but that did not work either.
I tried listing the existing icon like so in the schema:
},
"iconschema": {
"icons": [
{
"key": "3",
"name": "Active Directory",
}
]
}
},
"mapping": {
"objectTypeMappings": [
{
and then setting the key as the iconKey attribute when defining and object Type in the objectTypes array section:
{
"name": "Organization",
"description": "Organizations",
"iconKey": "3",
"attributes": [
Any help would be appreciated.